Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get my boyfriends trust back after I accused him of cheating?

My boyfriend broke up with me last night because I constantly accused him of cheating. When he left me I literally could not breathe. I love him so much and I don't want to lose him. He said if I can learn to stop accusing him for things he isn't doing he will come back to me. He also said I have to earn his trust again. I don't know what to do or say. How do I get my boyfriends trust back after I accused him of cheating?
Why were you constantly accusing him of cheating? Did he ever give you actual reason to think that he was cheating or are you just really insecure? If he ever gave you reason to doubt his fidelity you should probably stay broken up. If he never gave you reason to doubt him you should work through your own insecurities, fix yourself up and then talk about getting back together with him.How do I get my boyfriends trust back after I accused him of cheating?
Wait a darn minute. Something in your heart had to give u reason to doubt his feelings. And I have been around for along time..no I'm not older then time! But that thing that popped in your head happen because he said or did something that wasn't right from his normal actions. So just because you didn't cheat him on the hood of your car making out with another girl doesn't mean your feeling were wrong.





I know it is hard but it is best to move on to someone who you can trust. You did nothing wrong and if he did nothing wrong then he would sit u down and talk with you about whatever it is that started all this in the 1st place and move forward together.





Not u have to earn his trust what a JERK!
I know where he's coming from, there isn't a thing on this earth that gets under my skin or sets me off as much as being accused of something I didn't do (especially when I've given someone absolutely no reason to think it).





Looks like you're gonna have to back off a bit, give him some space, and regardless of how insecure you are just give him your full faith and each time you start getting insecure, swallow it, or expect this relationship to be over.





(Oh, and sometimes when guys get really pissy because we finally have good reason to... giving us something we want in turn never hurts.. it's part of our pity party.)
First you have to give him some time on his own. to think about why he broke up with you. then call him after maybe 2 or 3 days after the break up. explain to him why you accused him of cheating and then let him think about it. tell him to call you back with his answers
Try having a decent convo and dont yell if you yell he would yell. The thing is if you do talk to him you will be able to tell him how you feel and if you dont think that is working you have to find the best way to apologise. He will find it in his heart to try and trust you.
well first of all...if you had something to go on as far as accusing him, you were probably right. secondly, have you been burned before? thirdly, you two need to have a heart to heart talk and figure out if the split was a good thing. there are other fish in the sea you know.
1.Tell him to come back.


or


2.Get a new guy and then rub it in his face.


or


3.Become a hermit and live out your days in a cave. (You can't still be in love with him if your in a cave.)
without trust you can not have a releshionship

No comments:

Post a Comment