Monday, August 16, 2010

Are there any consequences about talking about cheating in the past?

I have to write a paper for one of my English classes and I wrote it about all the cheating I used to do in high school. It goes into quite a bit of detail like what classes I cheated in and how I cheated in them. I don't cheat at all anymore because I'm pretty serious about college so I don't really care if my teacher knows I was a ex-cheater in high school.





Could there be any consequences for admitting to this kind of thing? Or am I fine since I already have the diploma?Are there any consequences about talking about cheating in the past?
Having your diploma doesn't mean it can't be taken away if it can be proven that it wasn't earned. If someone wants to take the information you gave them and go through the process of showing that it is true, then if the cheating you did was serious enough you could have your diploma taken away, plus any credits you have in college.





BTW there are always consequences. Cause and effect.Are there any consequences about talking about cheating in the past?
Hmm I can't imagine any consequences, except your teacher will be watching you like a hawk from now on.
ye boi! u get doas consequences! plus cor blimey m8! i wouldnt do dat anymore if i was you!

No comments:

Post a Comment