Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Am i being paranoid or is my boyfriend cheating on me?

I have been going out with Martin for nearly 8 months, we are both 24, this is my first relationship, sumtimes i get really paranoid and crazy over nothing, i think of negative things and then think about them all the time and i then think of things that cud happen between me and Martin which makes me depressed cus i want to stop thinking like this, i have talked to Martin about how i feel etc but all he says is get a grip, i think im feeling like this because a couple of men have cheated on their partners with me (yes i shouldnt of done it but i thought it was a laugh - but i regret doing it now, before i met Martin i said if i ever had a boyfriend it was be hard to trust them bcus of my past), their gf's still dont no and i no how they hide cheating, i had to txt them a certain time etc, my partner Martin has also cheated in the past on his past 2 gf's. Weneva i tell him im paranoid about something he gets really annoyed about it and i no i will push him away if i keep acting like this, something happened sunday morning but not sure if its in my head or not. Martin had a txt sunday morning so i asked who that was, he said it wasnt a txt so an hour later i said look i no it was a txt who was it, he said it was his m8 but i asked him whether his mates got on contact with him that morning, he said no, i asked him y he lied and he said he was only winding me up - we always wind each other up until i get hurt, immature i no! i looked thru his phone sunday night, he was asleep, he has deleted a couple of his m8's text msgs and in his call log there was a number that wasnt in his contacts, so i tried ringing it but i missed 1 digit - by the time i did that he woke up, should i be worried? we dont have sex much either, he stays at mine every night but i always go to sleep bout 10, if i do manage to stay awake, sumtimes we will or sometimes he just says he's tired. I really hate feeling like this, i also think hes not into me, prob bcus the way im acting.Am i being paranoid or is my boyfriend cheating on me?
cheater cheater pumpkin eater had a wife, could not feed her.Am i being paranoid or is my boyfriend cheating on me?
it doesnt sound good... but they way you are getting on will push him away...


but i think you are always goin to be this way and therefore you will always be suspicious of your partner(s)....
Looks like he's cheating on you;





Good luck with your boyfriend.
You've almost answered your own question! Yes, you are immature - to immature to handle a serious relationship. And yes, the way you act will turn him against you.
if you feel something, then its there. your just 24,i say you move on and who knows if you are destined to be together then you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment